Monday, January 12, 2009

Untitled poem,

I hate it when you’re not around,
Then everything seems so flyblown
I hate it when you frown,
And when you feel so outshone
I hate these different towns,
And our plans get postponed.
But
I love the nights we spent together,
There and all alone.
I love the full present moon,
in which your eyes shone.
I love your fragrant scent.
that mixed with my cologne.
I love getting caught in the moments
and thinking of how we've grown.
I love your never ending patience
When I wouldn’t leave you alone
I love when there was no distance
And we didn’t have to use a phone
I love how we could keep a silence
Without you being bemoan.
I love when you tried to keep balance
Even though the wood had been windblown
I love how I could give you guidance
Even when my answer was foreknow.

If anyone can think of name shout it out in a comment.

No more hate.

No comments: